help on homework on teaching maternal mother on newborn care
Teaching Experience: WRITE THE TEACHING EXPEREINCE PAPER ON NEWBORN CARE
1. Purpose: To document and evaluate teaching skills necessary to provide teaching to an individual client with a demonstrated need. With the completion of this assignment the student will be able to achieve the following objectives.
a. Demonstrate ability to thoroughly assess the learning styles of an individual or family using given developmental or cultural models.
b. Demonstrate ability to anticipate learning needs based on developmental or cultural assessments.
c. Identify and utilize teaching/learning principles to facilitate achievement of learning goals and outcomes.
d. Select and prioritize learning strategies based on the developmental or cultural assessment to achieve learning goals and outcomes.
e. Support rationales for teaching plan using teaching and learning theories from required readings with references
2. Nursing Competencies:
a. Assessing and identifying developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a client.
b. Providing evidence-based health information and teaching based on developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a client or family
c. Integrating teaching/learning activities into client interactions based on developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a client or family.
d. Incorporating health promotion and teaching into the plan of care based on developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a family or client.
3. Plan: submitted to the clinical instructor during the teaching experience. Your clinical instructor must approve the topic.
a. Develop nursing diagnosis (NANDA)
b. Develop two (2) learning objectives
c. State methodology (teaching methods).
d. State needed resources
4. This write-up should be 2-3 pages to follow the Teaching Experience Rubric.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.