For these assignments, you will take on the role of a consultant for a government agency. Your consulting firm has been asked by the agency to conduct research, compile a report, and provide recommendations for improvement of their personnel management system. The first role of the consultant is to become familiar with the agency and its departments.
Explore one federal agency. You may select one from the list below or choose your own.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Department of Education (ED).
Department of Energy (DOE).
Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Department of Justice (DOJ).
Department of Transportation (USDOT).
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Social Security Administration (SSA).
Select a federal agency.
Research the literature regarding issues that involve the selected agency and public administration in general.
Write a 3–4 page paper, titled “Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected.” Complete the following:
Provide background information about the agency’s key historical events, mission, and goals/objectives (title this section “Introduction”).
Describe at least three functions of this agency, highlighting the public it serves (title this section “Agency Functions”).
Analyze at least two current events involving the agency that might have implications for personnel management (title this section “Agency News”).
Explain your rationale for selecting this agency with at least two justifiable reasons (title this section “Rationale for Selecting Agency”).
Appropriately incorporate at least four quality (credible, relevant, and appropriate) sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources.
Note: Please no plagiarism
4 pages; not included are title or reference page. APA style
Please follow all direction given above
Looking for A++ work
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.