The student must access the Internet address https://www.raicesybrotes.org/rs-global or access the Jane Goodall Institute page and select one of the hundreds of Roots & Shoots projects developed in one of the countries in the world.
The student should read about the selected project, seek as much information as possible about it, and should (a) describe the project, (b) explain the purpose and impact on the community, as well as (c) explain the role of volunteering in the realization of the project.
To answer, the student must:
to. Use a maximum of 150 words
b. Choose font size 12 points Times New Roman or Arial
c. Separate lines to space and a half (1.5)
d. Validate your answer using at least two references
and. Include bibliography of references at the end of the forum
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.