The Mock Counseling Workshop Assignment is a hypothetical workshop you will dream up for a particular group of people and/or about a particular topic. It is not really a paper, but more of a project design. You should be creative in your approach and design while applying the principles you have learned in this course and other courses.
Include references to any sources you use. Think about and include any community resources you might want to include also to address your topic/topics. This is meant to be a fun, yet practical assignment.
Again, it is not a research paper, but you should research what you will do and include citations where appropriate. Think about workshops you have attended and what the format might have been that you enjoyed. Make sure to include pertinent details like a schedule, time frame, format, etc. You can even create an announcement flyer for the workshop.
The submission should be 5-6 pages and clearly show what the topic is/group is and the why, when, how, etc. Make your submission attractive and relevant. Use enough dialogue to show you understand what you are doing and why.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.