NB: my last name starts with “D”
Use the attached template:
Module 2 Course Project_NUR 2214.docx
See this link for help writing a proposal: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/268320
Submit a Grammarly report with this assignment, make sure plagiarism is turned on and less than 15%
1. How to Download a Grammarly report
a. At the Grammarly website go to your document, scroll to the bottom right and
b. Click plagiarism icon (ensure plagiarism score is <15%) c. Scroll back up to the top right and click on overall score icon d. When box opens up click on download pdf report e. Save to computer and upload with your assignment Course Competency: Analyze the increased complexity of care among older adults. Your supervisor needs to make sure that each of the in-service topics will be covered by someone, so she is asking the staff to communicate their topic preference. Below is the list of problems your supervisor wants the nursing staff to be able to teach older adult clients (and/or their family members) about. In-service Topic Options: Last names A-H choose one of the following topics: Hypertension Diabetes Coronary artery disease Last names I-Q choose one of the following topics: Depression Dementia Polypharmacy Last names R-Z choose one of the following topics: Increased risk of falls Vison/hearing impairment Nutrition and hydration Your supervisor has asked you to submit a 1-page proposal, written using proper spelling, grammar, and APA, which addresses the following: Identify the client problem your in-service will address. Describe at least 5 consequences of the client problem as it relates to the health, safety, and well-being of older adults. Explain your rationale for choosing the client problem you selected. Submit your completed assignment to the dropbox below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates. Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: Jstudent_exampleproblem_101504 1 2 Title of Paper Your Name Rasmussen College COURSE#: Course Title Professor’s Name Assignment Due Date Practice Issue Consequences and Rationales Conclusion · From the rubric: (remove all purple prior to submitting assignment): Identifies client problem in-service will address. Thoroughly describes 5 or more relevant consequences for older adult clients' health, safety, and well-being. Thoroughly explained rationale for selecting the particular client problem. · One page- proposals are meant to be short and concise References Author’s Last Name, First initial. Middle initial. (Year). Title of article. Journal Title, Volume Number(Issue number), Page numbers.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.