College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Assignment # 2
Deadline: 31/07/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Spreadsheet Decision Modeling
Course Code: MGT 425
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Out of 10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment # 2:
1. Enable the students to find some structured ways of dealing with complex managerial decision problems. (CLO1)
2. Introduce students to simple decision models and management science ideas that provide powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insights about a large spectrum of managerial problems. (CLO2)
3. Provide students with tools for deciding when and which decision models to use for the specific problems. (CLO3)
4. Give the students a feel for the kinds of problems that can be tackled using spreadsheet modeling and decision analysis. (CLO4)
5. Provide the students with more powerful ways of using spreadsheets which will be a ubiquitous tool in their managerial careers. (CLO5)
Assignment Questions (10 Marks)
Answer the following questions:
1) Define the different between linear and nonlinear optimization with example each? (6 marks)
A- How to calculate forecast error? (1 mark)
B- Calculate forecast error for December? (1 mark)
A- How to calculate forecast weighted moving average? (1 mark)
B- Apply forecast weighted moving average formula for week 2. (1 mark)
(n = 2, W1 = 0.5, W2 = 0.8)
SAUDI ELECTRONIC UNIVERSITY 2011 – 1432
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.