Top of Form
There are times when a nurse must provide care for a client who is agitated and verbally or physically aggressive. The client may be psychotic, but the nurse must, in each case, remain in control of his/her own feelings, and intervene in the most appropriate manner.
After watching a segment regarding a violent client at Bellevue Hospital, answer the questions below. It’s not necessary to critique the staff in the video, just think of how you might respond.
Violent Client at Bellevue Hospital Video
· Describe a time when a client was rude or verbally abusive to you. How did you react?
· What skills were necessary to maintain a professional, caring, therapeutic relationship?
· How did you best communicate with this client?
· What did you learn from this experience?
Respond to at least two classmates and describe new knowledge gained from their post.
Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
Please make your initial post by midweek, and respond to at least two other student’s post by the end of the week. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.