Math 150 Exam 3
1. y = (2 + x)√x
2. k(r) = e r – r e
3. F(t) = At / (Bt2 + Ct3)
4. f(t) = t sin πt
5. J(θ) = cot 2 (nθ)
6. R(t) = arcsin (1 / t)
7. y = ln (csc x – tan x)
8. y = (√x) x
9. y = tan-1 (x2)
10. y = (sin x)ln x
Find the limit. No L’Hospital rules since we did not learn yet.
11. lim (sin Ax) / (sin Bx) (A > 0, B> 0)
x -> 0
12. lim (1 + ax) b / x
x -> 0+
13. A particle moves according to a law of motion s = f(t).
f(t) = t2 e –t
(a) Find the velocity after 1 second.
(b) Find the acceleration after 1 second.
14. At noon, ship A is 150 km west of the ship B. Ship A is sailing east at 35 km/h and ship B is sailing north at 25 km/h. How fast is the distance between the ships changing at 4:00 pm?
15. Find the linearization L(x) of the function at a.
f(x) = sin x, a = π/6
16. Find the differential of y.
(a) y = ln (sin θ)
(b) y = 2x
17. Find y”.
y = tan θ sec θ
18. Find y ‘ by implicit differentiation.
cos(xy) = 1 + sin y
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.