Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing presentation and need a sample draft to help me study.
In this presentation, we are launching a new product which is a collaboration of POPMART and NBA. POPMART is a Chinese company which mainly offers the blind boxes by different series. The ONLY part you may need to do is the financial and conclusion (Labeled purple). You may need to search the financials of POPMART on the internet and make some estimation of the launch. Then make those data into the PowerPoint by charts. I also attached the other parts that I have written(have not finished yet but just a quick view for you to do conclusion). You should have a overall conclusion about the plan. Reference may be included at the end of the presentation. There should be some lecture notes under every slide for me as a speech draft.
The target market for Pop Mart and NBA’s new products includes NBA fans and men in the target country. The goals of NBA and Pop Mart include:
· Provide a product that can serve both NBA fans and Pop Mart consumers.
· Provide high-quality products that can run perfectly in all seasons of the year.
· Produce products that can benefit consumers and products that can benefit both the NBA and Pop Martin in revenue and increased customer base.
The products that will be provided in this case are NBA collectible characters..
There are two parts for the positioning of Pop Mart’s NBA series products.
1. Crowd positioning: According to the data, the audience group of the NBA series is young people aged 18-35. This group’s consumption level is about white-collar workers (including men and women) with a monthly income of 4000-20000 yuan.
2. Style positioning: According to the population positioning and product characteristics, the NBA series is designed for male consumers, thereby increasing male consumers’ purchasing power.
1. Product/ Services
Our product is a new series of blind boxes with the collaboration of POP MART and NBA. Blind boxes is a sales model that includes the random selection as the main feature. With limited hunger marketing strategy, it has greatly stimulated consumers’ desire to buy and repurchase for the full collection. Take POPMART as an example. According to survey statistics, about three quarters of POPMART’s user portraits are female consumers. Our product combines this method and NBA Teams, a popular sport culture among both males and females, aim to make it easier to arouse consumers’ desire to buy. This collaboration may increase the percentage of male customers. We aim to provide our product for People who enjoy uncertainty of the blind box, curious about unknown content, and have strong desire for exploration. And Completists who are eager to own the full collection or a certain style and customers who react to hunger marketing and scarcity.
The price of a blind box is around 49 to 99 yuan, lower than other expensive fashion toys. We will adjust the price accordingly according to the different income levels of countries and regions. In addition, we will set up shopping festivals. For example, in the Chinese market, every shopping mall can enjoy great discounts on November 11th, December 12th, Christmas, Spring Festival and other festivals. We will continue this tradition.
0. Promotion Strategy
I suggest using relevant events and idol effects to drive consumers awareness and trial. Related events include NBA all stars games, NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals, Opening games, the Christmas Battles, and also the off-season activities. As the current economic development stimulates consumption structure transformation and rapid growth of the cultural industry, the “idol industry,” as a branch of the cultural industry, has faced a huge development opportunity in recent years, and th
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.