MK130: Marketing and Sales Ecosystem Management – Project 3
Email marketing is highly efficient because often times you are sending an email to customers that have opted to receive email communication from your business. This type of advertising is highly efficient because of its ability to target niche audience segments. Although emails are mainly text, the messaging must be kept simple and it should be laid out in an appealing manner.
For Project 3, you will write an email that will go out to potential CSI students. You will be inviting them to an open house to visit the campus and learn more about the programs the school offers. The email should contain the following:
· A compelling subject line. Under 90 characters.
· Include a visual.
· Tell a compelling story in 150 words.
· The formatting will be very important so make it easy to read.
· Finish with a strong call to action.
Submit your email message to Project 3 in Moodle.
CSI is for international students who are seeking ESL class and a professional program.
A number of professional programs are offered at our campus, including:
Business Career Program
The Business Career Program introduces students to business concepts that will prepare them for a wide variety of careers. CSI’s Skokie campus is home to concentrations in Business Fundamentals, Digital Multimedia, and Marketing.
Healthcare Career Program
The billing and coding track of the Healthcare Career Program focuses on the information needs of the healthcare industry. Students are prepared with the knowledge and the skills necessary to provide medical coding and billing, manage healthcare data used to support patient care, and contribute to the development of computer-based patient records.
Networking Career Program
The CompTIA/Microsoft track of the Networking Career Program prepares students for a variety of entry-level careers in computer networking and information technology.
Skill Building Program
For students looking to improve their professional communication skills and accumulate career experiences, CSI offers the Customer Service Specialist Skill Building Program.
To learn more about programs offered at the Skokie campus, please
an Admissions Represe
FOR INSTRUCTOR USE ONLY
Grading accepts a start value of 100. Points will be deducted for failure to fully complete or meet the stated requirements. 90-100 = Represents work of superior quality (A); 80-89 = Represents work of good to very good quality (B); 70-79 = Represents adequate command of class content (C); 69 and below = Represents work that shows a need for development or improvement (F); 0 = Represents plagiarized work (F).
MK130: Marketing and Sales Ecosystem Management (BCM)
Project 3: Email Marketing
Description of requirements
Wrote an email that will go
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.