Reflection: Analyze the needs of organizations within a changing global business environment.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 500 words:
The global business environment is constantly evolving based on the forces in the general and task environment. In order to sustain the company and maintain a competitive foothold, organization leaders must consistently analyze the global environment and adjust their strategy as needed. Managers play an important role in implementing strategies to achieve a company’s mission and goals.
Consider the four functions of management (e.g., planning, organizing, leading, and controlling). How would you characterize your current or past supervisor’s approach to management? Consider these questions in your response:
Which particular management tasks and roles does this person perform most often?
What kinds of management skills does the manager have?
How does this approach affect a global environment?
Now that you’ve considered the approaches to management, you can focus on the strategy that is affected by the management team. Research a company with stockholder reports available. These reports can usually be found on a company’s website. Use the report to answer the following questions:
What is (are) the main industry(ies) in which the company competes?
What business-level strategy does the company seem to be pursuing in this industry? Why?
What corporate-level strategies is the company pursuing? Why?
Have there been any major changes in its strategy recently? Why?
Include citations in your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.