Please read and respond to the attachment(s)
In this course, this assignment is for reflection and to discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. You should explore all concepts in depth and validate your instructor’s expectations.
In this check-in, you will perform two tasks: (1) share your reflections on your intercultural competencies, and (2) share your understanding of the project scenario and what is expected of you in the course and the upcoming modules.
As you prepare this assignment, consider the following criteria:
1. Managing intercultural competencies is the key to success in multinational and multicultural organizations. As an HR consultant, you must understand the importance of these competencies and reflect on your strengths and areas of potential improvement. Check in about your understanding of intercultural competence. Consider the following points:
· Briefly explain the importance of intercultural competence to your current or envisioned career.
· Describe an area of strength related to your intercultural competence.
· Describe an area of improvement related to your intercultural competence.
· Review the project guidelines and rubric and share any initial concerns you may have about the project scenario and the course project submission.
· Share your understanding of the scenario and expectations for Milestone One.
· Share any questions or concerns you may have about the Milestone One requirements.
Discuss your progress and concerns in this assignment submission.
Submit a word document which reads between 3- to 5-minutes long.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.