Please read and respond to the attachment(s)
In your response to two peers, address the following:
· Compare the scaling challenges that you have chosen to the choices of your peers. Explain the importance of communication style and work collaboration processes in overcoming these challenges.
· Do you agree with the characteristics of managers identified by your peers? Justify your view.
Scaling can be difficult on any organization if they are not truly prepared. I think preparation is the most important part. Organizations need to know the following:
· what is the goal?
· what are the possible challenges we will face?
· who should lead the scale?
· what to do if we see the scale is not going as planned?
A great article points out that scaling too soon is a huge problem and touches on my point that it is important to be sure you can handle it and can your service or product handle it (Bejaoui, 2017). Another problem also listed touches on my point of leadership management and states that the management team needs to be able to handle the growth and the challenges that come with it (Bejaoui, 2017).
Middle managers and team leaders play a huge role when scaling an organization. They are the ones leading the change and it falls on them when the organization hits roadblocks that they need to be prepared to address and then support their teams to address it. I believe they should have characteristics that include self-awareness, strong communication and they need to be able to think on their feet systemically. Self-awareness is important for someone in management because it allows them to be aware of their strengths and weaknesses. Communication is the core of any leadership position and managers and leaders need to be able to communicate effectively and listen diligently. Thinking on their feet will also help them when they face challenges and they will be able to react to them quickly while doing what is best for the organization. My personal opinion, honesty is also a necessity. I think it is important in any position but leadership especially because everyone deserves honesty with one another and with themselves. Another great article points out that inspiring others, being honest and transparent, leading by example, and others similar to my suggestions, are very important qualities of a good manager and leader (Benedictine, 2020).
Bejaoui, S. (2017, March 16). 5 Challenges Of Scaling A Business. Minutehack. https://minutehack.com/guides/5-challenges-of-scaling-a-business.
Leadership Qualities of a Good Manager. Benedictine University. (2020, March 12). https://online.ben.edu/programs/mba/resources/leadership-qualities-of-a-good-manager.
Two key challenges to scaling are determining the right time to grow and choosing the right individuals to fit the new positions. An organization could start scaling its business too early with mistakes still in its products and services. If errors do not get fixed before the organization starts to grow, the errors could multiply
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.