The key to this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the topics, not to re-word the text or reference material. Must be 100% original work. no plagiarism.
Please complete Lab #7 Assessment Worksheet, Part A – BIA of business functions and operations and Lab #7 – Assessment Worksheet, Part B – Business Impact Analysis Executive Summary attached.
Student Lab Manual
Lab #7: Assessment Worksheet
Part A – Perform a Business Impact Analysis for an IT Infrastructure
Course Name: _____________________________________________________________
Student Name: _____________________________________________________________
Instructor Name: ___________________________________________________________
Lab Due Date: _____________________________________________________________
When performing a BIA, you are trying to assess and align the affected IT systems, applications, and
resources to their required recovery time objectives (RTOs). The prioritization of the identified mission
critical business functions will define what IT systems, applications, and resources are impacted. The
RTO will drive what kind of business continuity and recovery steps are needed to maintain IT operations
within the specified time frames.
1. Performa BIA assessment and fill in the following chart:
Business Function Business Impact Recovery IT Systems/Apps
Or Process Factor Time Objective Infrastructure Impacts
Internal and external voice
customers in real-time
Internal and external e-mail
customers via store and
DNS – for internal and
external IP communications
Internet connectivity for e-
mail and store and forward
Self-service website for
customer access to
information and personal
Student Lab Manual
e-Commerce site for online
customer purchases or
Payroll and human
resources for employees
Real-time customer service
via website, e-mail, or
telephone requires CRM
Network management and
Marketing and events
Sales orders or customer/
Remote branch office sales
order entry to headquarters
Voice and e-mail
communications to remote
Accounting and finance
support: Accts payable,
Accts receivable, etc.
Part B – Craft a Business Impact Analysis Executive Summary
Craft a BIA executive summary, follow this structure and format:
a. Goals and purpose of the BIA – unique to your scenario
b. Summary of Findings – business functions and assessment
c. Prioritizations – critical, major, and minor classifications
d. IT systems and applications impacted – to support the defined recovery time objectives
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.