Discussion 2: Clinical Research and Informed Consent
When entering into a clinical research study, patients are provided with several forms of information detailing the aims of the study as well as any anticipated complications or difficulties they might experience as a participant in the clinical research study. However, if patients are not aware of or do not fully understand the research materials provided, are they truly and adequately informed to enter into the clinical research study?
For this Discussion, think about the importance of informed consent necessary for patients to participate in a clinical research study. As a current or future healthcare administration leader, consider how inadequate informed consent impacts risks for litigation?
By Day 4
Post and describe the implications of having patients participate in a clinical research study without adequate informed consent. Then, explain how you, as a current or future healthcare administration leader, might address patient concerns about informed consent, including what strategies you might take to reduce risks of litigation.
Minimum 500 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.