Title of Assignment
Professional Identity of the Nurse: Role of the Nurse and Scope of Practice
Purpose of Assignment:
According to Larson, Brady, Engelmann, Perkins, and Shultz (2013), “the development of professional identity is a continuous process that begins with admission to the nursing program and evolves throughout one’s professional career in a dynamic and fluid process where interacting relationship of education and practice lead to self-reflection, growth, and human flourishing” (p. 138).
Larson, J., Brady, N., Engelmann, L., Perkins, B., & Shultz, C. (2013). The formation of professional identity in nursing. Nursing Education Perspectives.34 (2). p 138.
Identify roles and responsibilities for safe nursing practice in the healthcare environment.
Explain the roles and scope of practice for members of the intraprofessional team.
This course includes a project with three parts. Each part builds off prior knowledge to help you create your nurse professional identity. In the first part, you examine the role of the nurse and scope of practice, which will help you identify the nurses’ role. In the second part, you describe the importance of the code of ethics in nursing, and examine the standards of nursing practice for the role you are obtaining during the nursing program. The final submission requires you to use the first two parts of your assignment to explain your belief of caring in nursing, describe your professional identity, and identify a potential professional organization that you may join to help support your development.
Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
· Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment; roles of the nurse, scope of practice, compare and contrast scope of practice)
· Describe the roles of the nurse for the program you are currently enrolled
· Identify the scope of practice for the nurse in the state where you intend to practice
· Using the Nurse Practice Act for the state where you intend to practice, compare and contrast the scope of practice for the LPN and RN
· Conclusion (reflect on the assignment including how you will use the scope of practice to support your role)
· Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the State Board of Nursing website, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA format and style.
· Two to three page written Assignment
· Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
· Logical, original and insightful
· Professional organization, style, and mechanics in APA format and style
· Run your paper through Grammarly and make corrections to identified errors before submission. Note: You must use the following link to create your Grammarly account. You must use your
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.