Consider the scenario below. Your company is starting a project that will utilize outside contractors and subcontractors. It is your job to oversee the safety of the entire project. The contractors will be performing work that may or may not be familiar to you and to your normal work environment. Based on your background reading and additional research, develop a plan to get participation and buy-in from all contractors by forming a safety team. Address the following items:
Who would you choose to be on the safety team, and why? Briefly compare and contrast contract workers, temporary workers, and full-time workers and why buy-in is important from everyone on the job site.
Discuss challenges unique to contract and temporary workers.
Discuss supervisor involvement and the role safety professionals play in managing contractors, and involving contractor personnel in inspections and observations.
Explain hazard identification and awareness.
Identify multicultural / multi-trade difference challenges.
Discuss accident prevention responsibilities, including ethical challenges in managing contractors.
Your submission must be at least three pages in length (double-spaced). Cite and reference at least two of the resources listed in the required unit resources in your plan plus one additional reference from the CSU Online Library, for a total of three references. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.