I need help with an assignment that I will need by today as soon as possible
at least 10 pages
Listed below are the details outlining a crime scene that occurred over a period of time. You are
to investigate and evaluate the crime and be prepared to present your information in a court in
the form of a written document. You will have to use entomology, odontology, anthropology,
pathology, and microbiology techniques to complete your investigation.
Carl and Joseph were in the woods of Georgia in early fall. They had set up a camp because they
were both deer hunters. In the fall of years when the weather is cooler, deer are very prevalent.
On this cool November morning, the men were walking through the woods in their quest for
deer. On the second day of being in the woods, walking through what was really thick brush and
uneven terrain, one of the men slipped and fell into what appeared to be a covering of a hole in
the ground. As he began to try and pull himself out, he saw several skulls and bones lying
around. He immediately screamed for his friend, who assisted him in getting out of the hole.
Together, they looked in and saw skeletons and what appeared to be a decomposing body.
The two men called the local police. The police arrived, secured the area, and called for the
forensic team to come and investigate. You are the forensic person that has been asked to
identify the 5 skeletons in the grave and the body that was only partially decomposed.
Address the following in 10–12 pages:
Why will this particular case require the use of forensic biology? Explain in
When you arrive on the scene, what is your first course of action? Describe your
process, and be specific.
How will you avoid contamination at this stage of the investigation?
How will you control the other first responders or law enforcement
officers? What challenges do they pose to a forensic investigator? Explain.
o What will you do to identify the remains at this crime scene? Explain.
What is the documentation process for collecting and preserving this type
of evidence? Explain.
o How will you transport your evidence to the lab safely? Explain.
o Once you arrive back at the lab, what significant risks of contamination exist?
How will you avoid this contamination? Explain.
What is the process for DNA analysis on the decomposing body?
What specific tests will you use? Explain.
How will serology play a role in the selected testing processes? Explain.
Using this decomposing body as an example, what is the process
that you will follow to properly conduct this DNA test?
What challenges or barriers exist when you begin to interpret the results of
your DNA test? Explain in detail.
How large of a role will facial reconstruction play in this investigation? Explain.
Next, provide 2 scenarios of court case outcomes regarding this investigation.
One scenario must result in the successful identification and conviction of
the perpetrator. You will need to fill in the blanks with regard to physical
evidence and other necessary detai
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.