Chapter 1 discusses how and why we connect and collaborate with others. The ability to create, share, and collaborate on our own web content, which is nicknamed as Web 2.0. There are many uses for its application that allow for easy collaboration globally. Search online to find five Web 2.0 applications and write a review of each. Include a search of others’ reviews of these applications. Do your reviews agree or disagree with the reviews that you found in your search?
Suggested Websites (Use the Suggested Keywords to Search in Following Links)
quizlet.com (Links to an external site.)
kickstarter.com (Links to an external site.)
instagram.com (Links to an external site.)
prezi.com (Links to an external site.)
google.com (Links to an external site.)
collaborate with web 2.0, web 2.0 tools, web 2.0 apps, best web 2.0 sites, examples web 2.0 apps
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.