Wk 5: International Plastics, Inc., E-commerce Proposal [due Mon]
With the proposed addition of the new enterprise systems in place, the executive team wants to increase revenue by implementing e-commerce opportunities for the business. They have asked for a proposal to integrate e-commerce into International Plastics’ business strategy. As a guideline, this type of proposal is typically 3 to 4 pages in length.
Write a proposal with:
A list of anticipated functional requirements for e-commerce (the operations that e-commerce must be able to perform)
Three options integrating e-commerce into International Plastics’ business strategy
A recommendation of the best option based on the list of anticipated functional requirements
Note: Review the LinkedIn Learning course “Writing a Proposal” with Judy Steiner-Williams for tips on writing a proposal.
Submit 3-4 page paper with diagrams included in the same file.
Include at least 3 academic references.
Submit your assignment in Word format only. No zip files. If you want to include graphics, please add them in the same document as your paper. There should be only one file submitted for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.