exam will start after two hours. in this exam we will have questions to answer . total 500 word/. i will have 3 hours to complete it. if you can do then place bid otherwise ignore
2021-07-29, 2:35 PMCourse Materials and Readings
Page 1 of 2https://d2l.laurentian.ca/content/enforced/155625-PSYC_4006EL_12_…2lSessionVal=IVjsDFoSdVpHBQaeNy7uxqNYe&ou=155625&d2l_body_type=3
History of Psychology
Course Materials and Readings
The following textbook is required for this course:
Henley, T. B. (2019). Hergenhahn’s An introduction to the history of psychology (8th Ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
The online content often provides links to videos, webpages, or additional reading that are seen as useful in gaining understanding of the
material covered. Since it cannot be guaranteed that all links will remain active, you will never be tested on information that is provided
only within any of these suggested resources. They are provided only to act as an aid in demonstrating ideas and information in a way other
than provided in the text. They will be especially useful if you are a visual learner.
The table below breaks down your required readings by module. Note that all chapters are found in your Henley textbook.
Module 1 Chapter 1: Introduction
Module 2 Chapter 2: The Ancient World
Module 3 Chapter 3: Rome and the Middle Ages
Module 4 Chapter 4: Renaissance Science and Philosophy
Module 5 Chapter 5: Empiricism, Sensationalism, and Positivism
Chapter 6: Rationalism
Module 6 Chapter 9: Early Approaches to Psychology
Module 7 Chapter 10: Evolution and Individual Differences
Module 8 Chapter 11: American Psychology and Functionalism
Module 9 Chapter 12: Behaviorism
Chapter 13: Neobehaviorism
Module 10 Chapter 15: Early Considerations of Mental Illness
Module 11 Chapter 16: Psychoanalysis
2021-07-29, 2:35 PMCourse Materials and Readings
Page 2 of 2https://d2l.laurentian.ca/content/enforced/155625-PSYC_4006EL_12…2lSessionVal=IVjsDFoSdVpHBQaeNy7uxqNYe&ou=155625&d2l_body_type=3
PSYC-4006EL-12 – FINAL EXAM Page 1 of 1
Each question is worth 10 points, unless otherwise stated.
1) Name one person who believes that ideas are innate and briefly explain their point of view.
2) Name one person who believes that ideas are acquired and briefly explain their point of view.
3) What are the basic differences between empiricism and rationalism? Who championed these ideas?
4) What is intelligence? How the description changed over the many years? Does the definition matter? Provide 2 examples of fluid intelligence and 2 examples of crystallized intelligence.
5) How have views on evolutionary psychology changed over the history of psychology? How has the idea of individual differences changed?
6) This is a big picture question – you’ll need to integrate multiple modules and chapters into your answer – why are there no “laws” of psychology? Not in a judicial sense, but akin to laws of physics or laws of nature (i.e. energy is neither created or destroyed, an objection in motion tends to stay in motion, etc). Why are there no “laws of psychology”?
7) Another big picture question. Image you’re transported to the dark ages, and you come across someone suffering from mental illness. In today’s terms, they would be diagnosed with Schizophrenia. They continually have auditory hallucinations and disorganized thought. Your job is to convince the individuals in the dark ages that this person is not possessed or undergoing some magical experience, they are in fact experiencing a physiological and biological phenomenon. How do you convince the people, of this time period, what is really happening? Be mindful that you do not want to be accused of being a “witch” of “warlock”.
8) Who do you think provided the most important contribution to the history of psychology? (2 point). Describe the contribution explicitly (13 points). Why do you think this contribution is significant or that the individual is recognized? Illustrate your opinion using concrete examples (5 points).
9) Of all the individuals discussed in this course, who do you think has made the least significant contribution to the history of psychology (or most redundant)? (2 point). Describe your rationale explicitly (13 points).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.