n the Unit 2 discussion, you chose a research question related to the online learning experience and created a set of interview questions aligned with your approved qualitative methodology. now, apply the feedback received in the Unit 2 discussion and refine the 5 guiding interview questions about the online learning experience. You might also want to design some follow-up questions. Next week you will use these questions for data collection.
Additionally, in a second part, provide a rationale for the design of the interview questions aligned with the data collection procedure in your approved methodology.
attached is the unit 2 and feedback
The selected method for the proposed study is generic qualitative inquiry. The research question that was selected “How do learners describe the characteristics of an effective online instructor?
The five interview questions that would be used in guiding the interview are outlined below.
1. How do you believe the characteristics of an effective online tutor should be?
2. How would you believe the characteristics of an effective online tutor should be described by other learners?
3. For an effective online tutor that you have had in college, which characteristics stood out to you?
4. What would you say were different about an effective online tutor that you had in the past?
5. What five terms would best describe the most effective online tutor you ever had in the past?
The above research questions are semi-structured, thus making them effective to conduct a generic qualitative inquiry (Kahlke, 2014). The questions have been designed in a manner that they are structure and give the respondents to add their experiences. In addition, the questions follow an open ended structure to allow the respondent to give more views into the topic instead of closing them with a yes or a no response.
Please revise your interview questions for this week’s assignment. The response doesn’t reflect a good comprehension of assigned readings. Please make sure you read the materials thoroughly and ask questions if something is not clear. Change all subjects in the questions to “instructor” rather than “tutor”. Q2 and the other questions are confusing and should be replaced to align with the main research question.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.