This assignment requires students to follow the slides of H2LoginPage.pdf and complete the tasks below:Follow the steps as illustrated in H2LoginPage.pdf to create a Login Page, with the solution name “LoginPage” being prefixed by the initials of your given and family names. For example, the solution name needs to be jsLoginPage if the student’s name is ***** *****.
Modify the function okButton_Click() and write C# ***** to allow the modified function to check if a password ***** ***** A valid password ***** have at least six characters with both letters and numbers. In addition, the password ***** start with a letter, and cannot contain characters other than letters and numbers.
While the “Cancel” button still terminates the application, the “OK” button produces the following different messages according to user input:
“Please fill in all slots.” if one or both of the slots are empty;
“Thank you for providing the input.” if the password ***** the requirements;
“A valid password ***** to have at least six characters with both letters and numbers.” in all other cases.
Package the folder containing all files of your solution and submit it online before due.
Hints: please check ASCII table for the code range of letters and numbers, and refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-u… C# ***** codes using string.chars properties.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.