Typically we think of the sum of two or more numbers. To make this problem work, let’s define sum for just one integer to be that integer.
For your problem to turn in, you will write a proof. Use the proof technique of strong mathematical induction to prove this statement.
For all integers, k ≥ 1, any sum of k multiples of five is also a multiple of 5.
1. Write or type your work neatly and completely.
2. Submit a word document
3.Showing this is true for one example is not proof that it is always true
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.