In the final project, our purpose is to apply what we have learned in the past seven weeks plus the basic idea of conformal mapping in Chapter 17 to potential problems. This will lead to boundary value problems and many engineering applications in electrostatics, heat flow, and fluid flow which are covered in sections 18.2, 18.3, and 18.4. You will need to choose a problem to discuss from either of these sections and write a 3 – 5 pages report in addressing the specifics of the problem and solve it. You may also choose a problem in the problem sets 18.2, 18.3, and 18.4. After you choose the specific problem for your final project, you need to contact me in advance to get my permission for the problem to be considered as your final project. After obtaining my permission, you will then write your report and submit it in the assignment area. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.