Compose an executive summary that includes your SDLC recommendation (Agile or Waterfall) and references to support your recommendation. This summary for the executive team is typically 2- to 3 pages in length. Format your citations per APA guidelines. Below is the Scenario.
WeLoveVideo is a mid-sized entertainment corporation providing streaming video services to its customers globally. The company has become very successful, growing from 10 to 200 employees in the past 5 years and gaining significant traction in the market. In addition, their sales have grown from $100,000 to $40,000,000.
The primary services provided are streaming videos, primarily focusing on major network shows along with current and past movie releases. They are seen as an alternative service provider to local cable and satellite TV.
As the company has grown in size and revenue, they have found that the database they use to track customer data has become obsolete. The sales team has a hard time determining both its prospective customer demographics and its current customer preferences. Sales is in desperate need of a customer relationship management (CRM) system, but is currently well positioned to invest in improving the internal systems.
The company has a functional organizational structure. The departments include Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, and Product Development. Each of these departments is influenced by customer data and will be potential users of the new CRM. In addition to its internal users, it has partnered with all the major networks to license and make its shows available to customers.
A CRM system will be no small undertaking. Currently, customer data is being managed through multiple spreadsheets that will need to be migrated. In addition, Finance uses a system called “Adaptive Insights for Finance,” which will need to interface with the CRM to ensure the integration of financial data.
Beyond this, WeLoveVideo has focused on improving its employees’ overall worker experience in terms of applications, workflow, and user interface. This new CRM will need to account for this, ensuring that the user interface and design lead to strong adoption across its users.
Speed of implementation will be critical, as the company senses it is losing money daily due to the lack of centralized customer information. WeLoveVideo is hoping that this CRM implementation will not only streamline Sales and Support, but will also provide valuable insights about its customers’ viewing and buying behaviors that will lead to increased market share.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.