Offenders use computers to engage in criminal behavior because they are better able to elude detection by law enforcement. Conventional crime deals such as prostitution and narcotics sales are often set up online in addition to more high-tech crimes such as embezzlement. Some of the more common criminal offenses committed via the use of the computer are identity theft and credit card fraud.
Prepare a white paper to identify and discuss three cybercrimes that were not listed in the weekly introduction or in this narrative. Explain which law enforcement agency has primary jurisdiction and how the investigations are completed. Conclude by determining how this type of crime is prosecuted.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.