Business Analytics allows us to make “…complex business decisions by evaluating alternatives and choosing the best course of action in today’s competitive, data-intensive, fast-paced business environment…” (Ragsdale, 2018, p.1). Decision Modeling is defined as the development of a mathematical model of a real-world problem scenario or environment. The resulting model should typically be such that the decision-making process is not affected by personal bias, whim, emotions, and guesswork (Balakrishnan, Render & Stair, 2013).
your response to: What are the ethical issues managers face utilizing decision modeling applications that are not affected by personal bias, whim, emotions and guesswork? Base your response on the three classifications of ethical theories (consequential, rule-based, and cultural).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.