After reading the case “Ethical Branding in Franchising: Implications for Brand Values and Corporate Culture” by Gringarten & Fernández-Calienes, pages 35-49, write a case study using the Case Analysis Outline attached below.
The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
The paper is to be 1000 words in length, current APA style, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
No references required.
Complete and submit the assignment by Saturday 7-30-21 11:59pm
CASE ANALYSES (3 pages maximum):
Students are to use the Case Analysis Outline – suggested format – in the syllabus (see below) to review each assigned case.
I. Case Analysis Outline – Suggested Format
(a) Overview of major issues – describe the challenges/problems/issues outlined in the case. This section should be clear and succinct. You can make use of bullet points to describe the issues.
(b) Applications of key themes – elaborate what you have learned from the assigned case by directly relating/connecting the case to concepts and themes described in the different chapters.
External Environmental Analysis (Outside of the organization)
Economic, Social, Political, Technological opportunities and challenges
Internal Environmental Analysis (Specific to the organization)
Organization’s internal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and external threats
Describe the firm’s product, pricing, distribution/place, and promotion strategy (if applicable)
Description of the target market including primary customers/target market
In analysis, you can also put down your own thoughts and opinions about the issues/challenges described in the case. You can bring in outside information (such as the latest news, articles, references to any calculations, charts, diagrams or graphs*). If applicable, you can also answer any questions at the end of each case. These questions can also be used as a guide to develop the other sections of your case summary/write-up.
Development and Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives, Recommendation of the better Alternative, Implementation Techniques for Recommended Alternative (How, when, where, why).
Please note: If any of the above outline points are not applicable to your case, you can skip those points in your case write-up.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.