Course: Certificate III in CarpentryThere are 29 questions in total. Please answer all questions in the same file under each question.There is no word limit. You just need to answer each questuon.
Student Assessment Agreement
Make sure you read through the assessments in this booklet before you fill out and sign the agreement below.
If there is anything that you are unsure of, consult your assessor prior to signing this agreement.
Have you read the assessment requirements for this unit? Yes No
Do you understand the requirements of the assessments for this unit? Yes No
Do you agree to the way in which you are being assessed? Yes No
Do you have any specific needs that should be considered? Yes No
If so, explain these in the space below.
Do you understand your rights to re-assessment? Yes No
Do you understand your right to appeal the decisions made in an assessment? Yes No
Qualification Code and Title CPC30211: Certificate III in Carpentry
Unit Code and Title CPCCCA2003A – Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
Assessment Task Cover Sheet
To be filled out and submitted with assessment responses
I declare that this task is all my own work and I have not cheated or plagiarised the work or colluded with any other student(s).
I understand that if I If I am found to have plagiarised, cheated or colluded, action will be taken against me according to the process explained to me.
I have correctly referenced all resources and reference texts throughout these assessment tasks.
Student ID number
I hereby certify that this student has been assessed by me and that the assessment has been carried out according to the required assessment procedures.
Assessment outcome S NS DNS Resubmission Y N
Student result response
My performance in this assessment task has been discussed and explained to me.
I would like to appeal this assessment decision.
A copy of this page must be supplied to the office and kept in the student’s file with the evidence
Document Title: Student final assessment submission evidence
Document Subtitle: CPCCCA2003A – Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
This work is under copyright and permission is not given to make copies for hire or resale to third parties to use the document for their own or commercial use.
Universal Training Solutions does not give warranty or accept any legal liability in relation to the content of this work.
RTO Name: Trinity Institute (Australia)
RTO NO: 41310
CRICOS NO: 03556F
RTO Address: Level 7 16-18 Wentworth
St Parramatta NSW 2150
Universal Training Solutions
Universal Training Solutions and validated by Trinity Institute (Australia)
Thanks to Universal Training Solutions and Trinity Institute (Australia)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.