Please find attachment
Order is for 2 pages- APA format- Zero plagiarism. At least 2 references. References must be within the past 5yrs.
Tittle: Engaging Social Media with Political Advocacy
For this week’s discussion, we will look to the Twitter feed and locate a Tweet that describes a new health care initiative or an issue you are passionate about or that speaks to you.
1. Explore this initiative in detail and share your thoughts on the plan.
2. Discuss your thoughts about the Tweet and whether you can support the initiative or not. Be sure to use evidence in support of your position.
3. Within the political climate of government today, does this initiative have any hope of moving forward? Share your position based on the evidence.
4. Compose a Tweet (no more than 140 characters) that adequately addresses your response to the original post and share this Tweet in the discussion
Below is the tweet to respond to. you can click on the black box to access the full tweet.
My interest is in reducing the disparity in healthcare so the tweet that will be created to be related to it.
Kullgren, J. T., Cliff, E. Q., Krenz, C., West, B. T., Levy, H., Fendrick, A. M., & Fagerlin, A. (2018). Consumer behaviors among individuals enrolled in high-deductible health plans in the United States. (Links to an external site.) JAMA internal medicine, 178(3), 424-426. https://doi.org/ 10.1001/jamainternmed.2017.6622
Wilson, S. (2018). Family Medicine for America’s Health—4 Years Later, Heading into the future (Links to an external site.). Family Medicine, 50(5), 399-402 http:// 10.22454/FamMed.2018.255823.
Young, J. (2019). An educational strategy to inform legislators and nurses about the professional nursing role (Links to an external site.). The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 50(4), 150-152. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20190319-04
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Who is in the Medicaid coverage gap? Of the 2.2 million people who do not have coverage in these states, 60% are people of color. 28% are Latino and 28% are Black. Refusal to expand is an issue of justice and equity.
Reducing disparities in health care
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.