Please see attached document. There are two assignments.
EDUC 6751: Creating Supportive Learning and Service Environments
Week 4/Improving New Student Orientation
Over the next four weeks, you will receive a series of tasks that reflect real-world challenges that might confront any higher education leader with responsibility for creating supportive learning and service environments. You will be asked to take on the role of a specific leader, and asked to deal with a specific challenge-think of these as items that might arrive in your in-box on any given day. By developing responses to these challenges, you will create a series of products that you will be able to adapt to real challenges you are likely to face in your future career.
This week’s “in-box” challenge concerns new student orientation.
As the Director of New Student Orientation, you have received concerns from parents of new students and from students themselves, about the effectiveness of the orientation process. Some parents and students cite a lack of understanding of institutional requirements and burdensome bureaucratic processes that were not explained at orientation. Others say that what was promised during orientation doesn’t seem to match up with what the college is “really like.” How will you help ease these concerns as well as share and address them with your professional staff and student orientation leaders?
For this assignment, prepare an agenda for a meeting with your staff that includes the issues you plan to discuss and several potential solutions.
Assignment length: 1-2 pages
Week 5/The Value of Developmental Education
This week’s “in-box” challenge concerns developmental education.
As the Director of Developmental Education at your four-year institution, faculty have complained and criticized the institution and you indicating that developmental courses are not improving student retention and graduation rates, and that these courses are nothing more than “money makers” for the institution and are hurting the academic quality of the institution. You have been asked by the Faculty Senate Chairperson to speak at the senate’s next meeting addressing these issues. Prepare a written response that you plan to use as talking points for the meeting.
Assignment length: 2-3 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.