In this discussion, you will have an opportunity to make connections between your prior knowledge and the new content you are learning this week. Consider the new content about paying for college, repaying student loans, and planning and saving for retirement as you respond to the discussion prompt. Also, review the iGrad resources for content about paying for college and repaying loans.
Respond to at least three of the following questions in a minimum of 175 words:
How might this concepts from Chapters 10 and 11 be important to your personal finances? Why would you want to know more about this?
Enter your information into this Retirement Income Calculator from Bankrate to estimate how much monthly income you may have during retirement (be sure to expand the “Investment returns” section to edit those fields as needed). Enter your current savings information or what you plan to do after graduation. What did the results show you about your retirement? What steps can you take to save and invest in your future now?
In the Wk 4 Learning Path, complete Interactive Figure: How Risk Averse Are You? in WileyPLUS. What did the results show?
In the Wk 4 Learning Path, complete Interactive Figure: Behavioral Biases and Retirement Planning in WileyPLUS. Which biases did you find influence your decisions?
If you are using federal student loans to pay for college, what will your standard monthly payment be? If that amount is not affordable, what options are available to reduce or postpone payments?
How might a college education affect your long-term financial plan? Consider future income and loan repayment in your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.