you may have noticed that when you look at products on a search engine, that same product appears as an advertisement in your social media and other sites you visit. Many search engines provide advertisers with tools for evaluating the impact of different keywords or phrases. These tools typically “track” user behavior patterns and associate products for sale by companies that subscribe to and pay for their services to help identify potential customers. On the other hand, there are also ad blockers that block this type of communication.
What constraints, if any, should be applied to this practice? Do not repeat ideas that have been posted by other students.
How might your feelings toward the technology be affected if you are the CIO or an executive manager at a small company that depends on this type of advertising to generate revenue?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.