List two specific materials that you have recently read which were written to inform; two materials written to persuade; and two materials that have entertained you. Do not list movies or TV programs. You will list a total of six (6) materials.
Be specific; if you are using a magazine or newspaper, be sure to include the title of the article read as well as the name of the magazine or newspaper; if you include a book, also give the title and author. If you include a billboard (or print advertisement) name the product or tell what is written upon it.
Give a summary (one sentence) of each of the six items on your list, and, for each item, explain what you believe the author’s intent to be (to inform, persuade, or entertain)
Clear label each of entries as Inform, Persuade, or Entertain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.