Directions for Part 2
For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1.
View the Direct Care Project Part 2 Tutorial (Click to here to view) (Links to an external site.).
Download the template below and create a PowerPoint presentation for your selected group.
Create speaker notes for the PowerPoint presentation. These will assist you as you present and will be part of your assignment submission.
The presentation should be no fewer than 8 and no more than 12 slides. This does not include the introduction and reference slides.
Submit presentation in PDF for instructor approval. See Submitting PowerPoint Notes Pages in PDF format (Download here) (Links to an external site.).
Note: You may not present until your presentation has been approved by your instructor.
Review comments about your presentation from your instructor in Grades.
Even if you are approved, you may have to edit your presentation.
If your presentation is approved, it will be marked “Complete” under the Week 4: Direct Care Project Part 2: Presentation Approval under Grades.
If your presentation is not approved, it will be marked “Incomplete” under the Week 4: Direct Care Project Part 2: Presentation Approval under Grades.
Follow your instructor’s directions for next steps. You may be instructed to resubmit.
After your presentation is approved, see Week 5: Direct Care Project Part 3: Implementing Your Presentation.
PowerPoint Presentation Template (Download here) (Links to an external site.)
Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
Check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
Use bullet points instead of long sentences or paragraphs
Include graphics, photographs, colors, and themes.
Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed.
Scholarly Sources and Citations
Minimum of 2 references. See Presentation Instructions for references needed.
Cite all resources in APA format on the slide where content occurs. Cite in lower corner/footer as prompted on template.
Reference slide is in template. Hanging indent is not required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.