Write 150 words
Humanity has been aggressively competitive nearly back to the beginning of the Bible when Cain and Able were brothers, and Cain killed Able because Cain had something that Able did not have (
). It’s pretty easy to believe and know that level of deadly response is inherently evil, yet in business, we often speak of killing the competition and are willing to put another company out of business if it helps our cause. We read in
1 Corinthians 9:24-27
that performance with the goal of winning is not only proper but also encouraged because we train and run to win. If we are to train and race to win, that means someone else will lose. Then we read in
1 Corinthians 12:19-31
that we are all equally valuable as parts of the body of Christ. We are told in
to look out for each other, which seems to say that we should not be doing anything that might injure or damage someone else, and putting a competitor out of business could be damaging to its employees. Can we balance these seemingly conflicting messages?
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
· Develop a biblical framework to resolve ethical dilemmas in marketing strategies and tactics.
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. You identified a company or industry of interest for your degree program. As you think about the inherent competition in the market, and the impact of new offerings that will replace other offerings in the market, think about and respond to these questions:
a. How compatible or helpful are these passages in give us guidance on how to run a business in your industry of interest?
b. Compare the amount and type of concern we should have for another business in our industry of interest versus what we should have for an individual person working in that industry?
c. Is it possible to run a business in your industry of interest in such a manner that you will be successful without taking away from another company’s market, it’s sales, and it’s profits, such that the other company could need to reduce employment or close, which would seem to not be in the spirit of Christian community and fellowship? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.