Cohesive response consisting of 3-4 paragraphs based on your analysis …See attachment for detailed instructions
Discussion 1: Reflection and Shared Practice: Know Your Workplace Audience
Even with the sender and audience (receiver) clearly identified, the flow of communication is rarely neat. The audience filters the communication and reacts. Thus, if your message does not factor in the audience’s perspective—including knowledge, interests, needs, and expectations—you are less likely to achieve the intended purpose of your communication. When the purpose is to persuade or influence, you will undoubtedly have to overcome objections.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review this week’s Learning Resources, especially:
· Anthony Orchard –
Anthony’s Orchard (laureate-media.com)
· Quintanilla, K. M., & Wahl, S. T. (2020). Business and professional communication: KEYS for workplace excellence (4th ed.) Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
· Chapter 11, “Informing and Persuading”
· Chapter 12, “Speech Design”
Assignment – 3-4 paragraphs:
Cohesive response based on your analysis of the Learning Resources and your professional experience. Be sure to discuss the following:
· Using a past or current employer, identify the various audiences with whom the organization must communicate. Be sure to include both internal and external stakeholder groups and summarize their basic communication needs (types of information they need, how frequently they need communication, what formats they would likely need it, etc.).
* If you do not have employment experience, please use volunteer or civic experience. You may use Walden University or an organization in which you can readily identify the various audiences.
· Based on your analysis, explain how each specific group’s communication needs differ.
· Provide an example of an external communication from an organization that you found in the news media.
· Summarize the communication, including the intended audience, the purpose and a summary of the communication.
· What questions or concerns do you have after reading the communication?
· What recommendations do you have that would improve the communication (i.e., make it more effective for its intended audience)?
· Evaluate at least two specific best practices for mass communication for external stakeholder groups. To what extent do you think they apply to internal communications?
· No plagiarism
· APA citing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.