Latent Print Processing process 2 porous and 2 nonporous items for latent prints using supplies you are able to obtain as described below:
1. Black fingerprint powder
2. Crushed Charcoal
3. Unsweetened Cocoa
4. Corn Starch (last resort)
5. Fingerprint powdering brush or large make-up brush.
6. Clear wide scotch tape.
7. Index cards.
It is not mandatory for you to purchase fingerprint supplies for this project.
Process two of the following Nonporous items: window, glass table, or mirror and a door handle
Process two of the following Porous items: piece of paper and a wooden furniture item or wooden door. detail your experience with latent print processing, your results, and the value of latent prints.
Be sure to address the following
The total number of latent or partial latent fingerprints you located on each item and their location on the specific item
A description of the supplies and techniques you used
Your expectations vs. your results
The value of latent fingerprint evidence in criminal investigations
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.