Synopsis: A aerospace company has decided to update their customer-facing website with a more modern, responsive design.
Description: An aerospace company, called AAC, is restructuring its external website. AAC is a large corporation that develops and assembles airplanes and cutting-edge craft for several markets, including commercial and defense. These craft include large passenger jets, attack aircraft, as well as spaceflight technologies.
The company has chosen to create a new website to explain its aircraft and technologies to potential new customers.
You work as a web developer for an international corporation, known as IBN, that has received the contract to create the website. You are the primary developer and business interface between IBN and AAC.
1. The site will consist of the following, minimum pages:
a. Home Page
i. Include navigation to other pages
b. Five services pages, explaining offerings for each
i. Commercial Aircraft
ii. Business-class Aircraft
iii. Space Technology
iv. Advanced Technology
v. Defensive Technologies
c. Contact Us
i. This page will allow the user to complete a form which will open the default email client on the system, fill in the To, Subject, and Body, based upon the entries of the form.
2. References page in Word/APA format.
Please submit all files as a compressed (*.zip) file via the designated Unit 6 assignment in Blackboard.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.