Imagine that you are a contracts officer for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and that your supervisor has tasked you with the procurement of a new software system for processing tax returns.
Use the Internet to research one scandal related to government procurement that has occurred within the past four years.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
Analyze the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and conclude whether or not these regulations overall offer adequate protection of the collective buying power of the American people. Prepare an argument in support of your position.
Based on the scandal that you have researched, determine whether or not the executive branch is the proper branch to effectuate change that would provide checks and balances for the purchase of goods and services for the U.S. government. Provide a rationale for your answer.
Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Evaluate the protection offered by federal regulations, and the role of the executive branch in oversight, in the purchase of goods and services for the United States Government.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.