Wk 4 – Signature Assignment: International Plastics, Inc. System Management Plan [due Mon]
After the CEO reviewed your recommendation, he asked you to review the business application, the ERP system, and provide a system management plan. This plan provides the executive team with the details of a new or upgraded system implementation and helps to decide if it’s a viable solution for the business. A plan of this nature is typically 4 to 5 pages in length with charts when appropriate.
Develop a system management plan for a new enterprise system for International Plastics, Inc. Ensure you:
Incorporate an ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management (SCM), and data management into the International Plastics’ IT infrastructure.
Summarize how software applications utilize the IT infrastructure.
Describe the ethical and regulatory concerns associated with the plan.
Classify each regulatory concern by its risk and potential impact.
Justify the plan in the context of improved business performance.
Address current trends and security concerns.
Submit 3-4 page paper with diagrams included in the same file.
Include at least 3 academic references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.