Clinical Standard of Practice Presentation
Topic : Congestive Heart Failure
*- Students are expected to expand their use of resources for evidence-based practice beyond the required text and explore nursing and related literature to improve their understanding and application of advanced interventions.
*- The focus of the presentation must reflect current treatment recommendations from accepted professional organizations.
*- Must be no more than 12 slides in a PowerPoint format with a Reference List in APA format.
1-Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE finding concisely (10 %)
2- List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria. (10 %)
3- What labs or tests are typically ordered concerning this condition? What results should the
NP expect to see with this diagnosis? (20 %)
4-What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs. (20 %)
5- What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? Moreover, what patient outcomes will trigger a referral? (20%)
6- Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition (20 %)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.