around 5 pages. Due tomorrow
Case Study Format and Guidelines
Each case submitted should include:
1. Cover – Your Name, Name of the Case, Date, Include Subheaders for each Section (i.e. Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Analysis, Criteria, Recommendation, and Summary, References, Questions).
2. Use APA Format and please number your pages.
3. You can not use just bullets but must include properly written and formatted sentences and paragarphs.
4. The format/outline is below:
· Exeuctive summary or Introductory paragraph. Identify the situation/problem, context (location, organization, key stakeholders), and any other information you consider relevant and appropriate to introduce the entire case in a summary format.
II. Problem Statement – What are the major issue(s), problems, or decision which must be addressed.
· Analysis of the issues/problems/decisions which must be addressed
· Provide both quantiative and qualitiative information (as available from the case).
· Include any theories, management practices, principles, procedures that will help support your case (this could include information from the case, text, other scholarly and practitioner sources.
· If there are questions at the end of the case you can embed the responses in the body of your contribution; however, at the end of your case (after you complete your Summary), list the questions. If you responded to the question in the body of the text, identify the page and paragraph where your response is included. If you did not include a response to the specific question, you should provide a response in the bottom of your written Case Summary under Questions.
· Analysis of the issues. You shouldinclude in addtition to your written analysis any tables, charts, graphs, etc. that help support your claims.
· Include SLU Core Value either here or in your Summary.
· Identify any criteriea that you will use to determine a recommendation/action/decision from the protagonist perspective in the case. For example, you might make your recommendation based upon time constraints, or resource constraints, or other quantiative or qualitative information.
· Recommendation should be based upon your analysis and applying the identified criteria.
· Summarize the case. How does you recommendation/decision address the problem/issue/decision based upon your case analysis and recommendation. You should also include the way forward for the protagonist/company/organization. How can you utilize this information in your current position or in the future?
· Include one of the SLU Core Values as part of your Summary. Consider the Saint Leo Core Values as you consider your decisions on the best ways to address the situation. In your paper, you will need to show how the core factored into your decisions/recommendation/summary.
· List of your References.
VIII. Questions (if included in the case)
· Number and state each qu
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.