please see attachment
Week 7 – Project Success Factors – Controlling the Project
Please use the attachment name APA Style Paper.docx
Top of Form
Hide Assignment Information
This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.
Write an essay discussing Project Success Factors covered in this weeks reading and discussions. Your paper should discuss at least two of the project metrics, measurements, single value indicators (metric), and/or controlling variances. Be sure to relate your experiences to the course concepts. This will be a minimum of four pages.
Academic writing normally includes more than 1 citation with the related reference. For this assignment, at least 3 references are expected.
Please use the attachment name APA Style Paper.docx
· For all papers submitted to this class, APA (7th edition) format is required.
· The use of subheadings and table of contents is encouraged as this helps to organize your paper.
· You must submit this paper to TurnItIn! for a review. This is an APUS requirement. The goal is to attain an overall score <= 11%. If it is higher than that, review the report, then consider some rewriting. Rewrites must also be submitted to TurnItIn! CATEGORY Exemplary (4) Accomplished (3) Developing (2) Beginning (1) Multiplier Total Comments Introduction The introduction clearly states the main topic and previews the structure of the paper. The introduction clearly states the main topic but only partially previews the structure of the paper. The introduction states the main topic, but does not preview the structure of the paper. There is no clear introduction of the main topic or structure of the paper. X 2.5 10 Paragraph Construction All paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence. Most paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence. Paragraphs included related information but were typically not constructed well. Paragraphing structure was not clear and sentences were not typically related within the paragraphs. X 2.5 10 Sequencing Details are placed in a logical order and correspond to the structure presented in the introduction. Details are sometimes logically placed, but do not correspond to the structure presented in the introduction. Some details are not in a logical or expected order, and this distracts the reader. Many details are not in a logical or expected order. There is little sense that the writing is organized. X 2.5 10 Transitions A variety of thoughtful transitions are used. They clearly show how ideas are connected. Transitions clearly show how ideas are connected, but there is little variety. Some transitions work well; but connections between other ideas are fuzzy. The transitions between ideas are unclear or nonexistent. [Shortened Title up to 50 Characters] 1 [Shortened Title up to 50 Characters] 9 [Title Here, up to 12 Words, on One to Two Lines] [Author Name(s), First M. Last, Omit Titles and Degrees] [Institutional Affiliation(s)] Author Note [Include any grant/funding information and a complete correspondence address.] Table of Contents Abstract 3 [Title Here, up to 12 Words, on One to Two Lines] 4 [Heading 1] 4 [Heading 2] 4 [Heading 3] 4 References 5 Footnotes 6 Tables 7 Figures 8 Abstract [The abstract should be one paragraph of between 150 and 250 words. It is not indented. Section titles, such as the word Abstract above, are not considered headings so they don’t use bold heading format. Instead, use the Section Title style. This style automatically starts your section on a new page, so you don’t have to add page breaks. To apply any text style in this document with just a tap, on the Home tab of the ribbon, check out Styles.] Keywords: [Tap here to add keywords.] [Title Here, up to 12 Words, on One to Two Lines] [The body of your paper uses a half-inch first line indent and is double-spaced. APA style provides for up to five heading levels, shown in the paragraphs that follow. Note that the word Introduction should not be used as an initial heading, as it’s assumed that your paper begins with an introduction.] [Heading 1] [The first two heading levels get their own paragraph, as shown here. Headings 3, 4, and 5 are run-in headings used at the beginning of the paragraph.] [Heading 2]1 [To update the table of contents (TOC), apply the appropriate heading style to just the heading text at the start of a paragraph and it will show up in your TOC. To do this, select the text for your heading. Then, apply the style you need.] [Heading 3]. [Include a period at the end of a run-in heading. Note that you can include consecutive paragraphs with their own headings, where appropriate.] [Heading 4]. [When using headings, don’t skip levels. If you need a heading 3, 4, or 5 with no text following it before the next heading, just add a period at the end of the heading and then start a new paragraph for the subheading and its text.] (Last Name, Year) [Heading 5]. [Like all sections of your paper, references start on their own page, as shown on the page that follows. The body of the References section uses the Bibliography style. For more detailed information on formatting references, see the APA Style Manual, 6th Edition. (Last Name, Year) References Footnotes 1[Add footnotes, if any, on their own page following references. For APA formatting requirements, it’s easy to just type your own footnote references and notes. To format a footnote reference, select the number and then apply the Footnote Reference. The body of a footnote, such as this example, uses the Normal text style. (Note: If you delete this sample footnote, don’t forget to delete its in-text reference as well.)] Tables Table 1 [Table Title] Column Head Column Head
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.