its an business assignment based on a case study (around 1000 words). I am attaching an sample answer of my friend below, all you need to do is paraphrase the assignment which is attached below for me in simple English language and provide me with an turnitin report.
Case study 1 6
Contemporary issues in business: A Case Approach
New Westminster Campus
Prof. Brian Amouzgar
Brand W. : Case Study 1
As nowadays, there is too much competition into the market so companies are designing their clothes according to customer choice or preferences in order to satisfy them which will lead the company toward success. Brand W. is a clothing company in India whose main aim is to provide some innovative and designing outfit for women which they like not only in India but around the world. The need to satisfy the needs of its clients has seen the company being in the forefront to develop strategies that will offer long lasting solutions for the company.
Statement of problem
Brand W. has for many years maintain dominance in domestic Indian market for its initial ability to recognize the needs of Indian women that included the lack of affordable wear, innovative styles, functional, ready-to wear and clothing the represented modernity (Mathew & Puri, 2018). From last few years, company develop 7 different clothing size and always come up with new nee contemporary wear for women. As a result, for women it is like a store from where they can get their outfits. However, with the passage of time customer’s preference has been change which in result increase the online shopping and company try to adopt online shopping but company is facing shipping problem. As company adopt online shopping which increase the global demand of their product, but it does not satisfy their clients because of lack of feel and touch. Customer does not get idea from few pictures about the clothing material, so emphasizing more on online supply chain also create problem of getting not their target customers that much company want. Moreover, the aspect of wanting to adopt Omni-channel strategy is presenting a mixed view if the company will benefit from the tool as a means to achieve communication integration. Additionally, the loyalty strategy that had not yield fruits is an issue facing the company (Mathew & Puri, 2018).
Benefits of Omni-channel Strategy
Brand W. is set to benefit from Omni-channel strategy because this strategy enable company to be in touch with their customers by giving them a good customer service. As a result, with the help of Omni channel strategy company can attain a great customer experience and the company being able to utilize online and offline platforms to have its clients aware about the brand of company and their product to wide range of consumers (Mathew & Puri, 2018). Furthermore, by providing a good customer service company will get the loyal customers and earn name and fame, so it allows c
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.