Your final Case Assignment deals with health communication goals and objectives by Healthy People 2030 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2030 provide 10-year goals and objectives to improve the nation’s health. One specific goal is to use health communication strategies and health information technology to improve health care quality, health outcomes for the population, and to attain health equity (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2012).
Using the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2012) resource provided, write a paper addressing the following:
1. Identify 3 different health communication objectives listed by Healthy People 2030 (Use the summarized list under the overview section on the direct link from your required reading. Note: they are listed in bullets under the provided link.)
2. Discuss the importance of the health communications objectives you selected.
3. Using personal experience, how would you address the objectives you selected? (Note: Feel free to use your military or other job-related experiences that relate to your selected objectives.)
Length: 2-3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2015). Healthy People 2020 topics and objectives: Health communication and health information technology. Retrieved from
University of Kansas, Work Group for Community Health and Development. (2014). Chapter 6: Section 7. Preparing public service announcements. Community tool box [Online resource]. Retrieved from
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.