The Implicit Association Test (IAT) is a popular and respected method for measuring implicit attitudes and beliefs. Take a test of your choosing, and respond to the following questions regarding your experience.
Describe which test you took and your results.
Discuss if your results surprise you. Why or why not?
Interpret the results. Do you think they are valid for you personally?
Reflect on the results of your test and your own implicit bias, briefly explain the causes of prejudicial attitudes and discriminatory behaviors you may have seen in others. Do you see similarities or difference between your bias and others potential bias.
Consider the overall validity of the IAT. Do you think this test is a valid and reliable measure of implicit bias? Use scholarly research to back up your claims in this section.
The Implicit Association Test (IAT) is a popular and respected method for measuring implicit attitudes and beliefs. In this exercise, you are to try an IAT (one on racial bias and one on gender bias) for yourself. There are many possible tests available at the Project Implicit website; however tests named “Racial Bias Black/White Adults” and “Gender Bias” will be the most pertinent to this week’s module.
Go to the website: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/
You may register to take the test; our suggestion is that you use the guest setting
Click on “I wish to proceed” at the end of the paragraph.
Continue following the directions on the screen. If you encounter any concerns please let your instructor know.
Once you have completed a test return to the assignment directions to finish the assignment for this topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.