Please answer the questions in paragraphs containing at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. (https://petapixel.com/2018/12/17/these-portraits-were-made-by-ai-none-of-these-people-exist/) What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
Discuss each question in a paragraph of at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly
Give an example from the book where insufficient testing was a factor in a program error or system failure.
What was one cause in the delay in the completing of the Denver Airport.
Why didn’t the healthcare.gov website work at first?
What is one characteristic of high reliability organizations?
Describe the potential risks of alert fatigue in EHR systems.
What were 2 common factors in both the Therac-25 case and the space shuttle disaster.
What does design for failure mean?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.