PRESENTATION ON HOSPITALITY LAW
Objective of this project is to get students to research, understand, analyze, think and
write a research report.
· Make a Power Point
· More pictures or videos to visualizes
· Minimum of 10 slides.
· Present it to the class
· Presentation Day August 9, 10 and 11
· 3 Members per group
· NO Duplication of Company. 1 company 1 Group.
· Report should be atleast 15 to 20 mins.
· Search and Select a company either in the USA or Canada that have been to a lawsuit and share in the class how they over this battle.
Parts of the research:
I. Background of the Company
Research all the information you can from the company website, industry reports, research papers, news etc. to understand and study the nature of the business.
· What kind of business they have
· What do they sell
· How long they are in the business
· Who are their target market
· What is their product.
II. Body : The story of the Lawsuit.
· Tell us how the Law suit started
· Who is the plaintiff or the victim?
· Who is the accuser?
· When the law suite happen?
· Where it happen
· How it happen?
· Tell the whole detail scenarios so we understand the whole law suit
· If there is a video or photo much better so the class can visualize it
III. Conclusion : The Verdict/ Decision of the Law suit
· Discuss how they resolve the problem.
· What do you think about the result of the lawsuit?
· It is fair or not?
· If you’re the judge or the one that make the decision, what it is and Why?
· How the lawsuit should be resolve?
Final Output Grading Rubric
Summarizes content; presents the outline.
Easy to follow the structure, smooth transitions, logical organization, to the point.
Contribution to Group Projects / Power point
Equal contribution to the team research.
no spelling errors and/or grammatical errors.
Student demonstrates full knowledge (more than required) with explanations and elaboration..
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.